We are looking for an experienced online marketing executive, to join the marketing department of one of Dublins’ most illustrious hotel brands.
The Online Marketing Executive will join a fast paced team continually developing and optimising their online presence. The Online Marketing Executive will work on improving web assets through research, data analysis, project delivery and multi variant testing.
- Supporting the Online Marketing and Ecommerce Manager and overall business needs through the development and evaluation of online marketing campaigns including:
- PPC (via agency)
- Natural Search Optimisation
- Meta Search
- Affiliate Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Weekly and monthly reporting on website performance to include reviewing revenue and other KPIs at hotel level to understand trends, market impacts and opportunities
- Work with agency to implement SEO/SEM strategy from content and technical perspectives
- Plan and deliver web projects, and assist the Online Marketing and Ecommerce Manager in project management
- Design and develop email marketing strategies to create email campaigns to drive customer retention, engagement and revenue
- Graduate with min. 2-3 years experience in online marketing
- Data analysis with excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics tool
- Advanced knowledge of excel is a key requirement
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms such as Dotmailer
- An understanding of European Data Protection Laws
- Knowledge of content management systems and html.
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Good organisational and communication skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
In summary, the ideal candidate will be a self-motivator who is a good team player, good communicator with an excellent attention to detail and ability to work to tight timelines.
For more information on this role or any other Marketing positions please contact Adam Magorrian on +353 1947 6243